Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Saturday, February 01, 2020

To Whom It May Concern

To Whom It May Concern:

Although I have been skeptical of your product ever since the significant downgrades in late 2016, I tried your newest version, 2020.

After 31 days, I have come to the conclusion that it is even buggier and more terrifying than ever. My nation repeatedly crashes, and is infected with more malware and viruses than my scans could count. Tech support offered no real solutions, save a weak suggestion to wait for a November patch - a suggestion offered after it was clear that the distributors of said malware and viruses are wholly in charge of developing and implementing future patches and no longer care that the customers know it. Other programs, such as job and family, are also developing significant errors at alarming rates. Additionally, the entire World system appears to be overheating, and I suspect the hardware is already fatally damaged.

I would therefore like to cancel my subscription to 2020.

How do I uninstall, and to whom do I speak about obtaining a refund?

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: