Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Testing... Testing...

This is a test of the Blog Posting system. This is only a test.

Trying out Bold... Italics... and Bold Italics!

Roy G. Biv was here.

The picture to the left was the first thing I ever drew on my Wacom tablet - let's see if it loads right... Looks kinda grainy here.

Let's try the font size option...

Top 5 Reasons I Got A Blog
  1. I already have websites and guestbooks, but I'm too lazy to start a message board.
  2. This may prove more convenient than guestbooks for site stuff.
  3. Everyone else had one...
  4. It's free. I'm broke.
  5. Who needs a reason? I can ramble with the best of 'em...

Justify

Your

Existence

or pay the consequences!

- + - + -

This concludes the test of the Blog Posting System. If this were an actual post, you would already be comatose from boredom. Thank you.

1 comment:

PeppyPilotGirl said...

ROTFL... Have at it, DL!