Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Well, that went faster than I thought...

I just updated Brightdreamer Books, with the new ratings system and a new book list page that organizes reviews by genre. Turns out upgrading the ratings went quite a bit quicker than I anticipated, so I went ahead and tackled the genre-list project. That went faster than I thought it would, too. (My classifications may make little to no sense for most people, but they were the way I had them organized in my mind, if not on my shelf.)

Next up, with any luck, some more enhancements for the September update. I figure I ought to do something special, at least... Brightdreamer Books - at least, the new and improved incarnation of it - turns one year old on September 8.

Talk about things going faster than I thought...

3 comments:

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Heh... my shelves were organized by the way my mind worked (or failed to work, in some cases) but have been "re-organized" by where small hands have decided to put things.

Congrats on the getting done of things!

telit: a subgenre of science fiction literature whose plots hinge on a tesseract-based deus ex machina.

Brightdreamer said...

Actually, site projects are my way of avoiding other things that need getting done. (Likewise, other things are often my way of avoiding site work that needs doing. It's a vicious cycle...)

cychr - (pronounced SY-chur) New, ultra-hip Marvel teen superhero who rides an uber-amped-up motorcycle and texts his enemies into tearful submission. OMG LOL!

PeppyPilotGirl said...

*snerk*

ellot - cychr's boss and comic foil, known primarily for his misunderstanding of TM abbreviations, leading to malaprop-type situations