Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Interlude with Crow and Coot


The second round of medication apparently did the trick. I have some lingering ear and sinus stuff going on, but it's the kind of stuff I'm used to, not whatever the heck that bug was.

And I bit the bullet and made an appointment for a doctor visit in May, in the hopes that, by getting in to see a primary care physician, I won't have need of her services.

Now I just need to get my car tuned up and my eye appointment for new glasses, and I'll be good to go for a while.

(Oh, despite the ongoing soggy weather, I finally got a chance to try out my Xmas camera today, down at the nearby state park. I'm still learning the thing, but so far I'm happy with it.)


No comments: