Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Works every time...

1. Find a job nobody wants and apply.

2. Start a major project that requires most of your time and attention.

This morning, I got a phone call. Did I still want the job at the library shipping center? It took me all of 10 nanoseconds to answer that one...

So, anyway, the point of this (mercifully) brief post is:

I * H A V E * A * J O B ! ! !

I start on January 31, one week from today. This will probably affect the speed with which I can reconstruct Skyhaven and do other projects, but getting out of the house and earning some form of an income will actually be a good thing for my sites in the long run.

4 comments:

Zirconia Wolf said...

Hmmmm. I see you wasted no time posting this one, eh? Can't say that I blame you! Just wanted to say Congratulations and all that other stuff. (Dad made the comment that he is now the only one in the family without a job. He felt bad untill I reminded him about me! )

Anyway good luck and all that jazz! (Go praise your Dragons. They deserve it! )

Brightdreamer said...

ZW - Hey, you have a job, too! Pays better hourly than mine, at any rate... And, yes, I've been thanking the dragons (and anything else that'll stand still) all day. I figure this proves that the fortune dragons ought to be spared in the Great Skyhaven Reconstruction. They are indeed quite fortunate critters...

PeppyPilotGirl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Absolutely, the fortune dragons should be spared!

Jade said...

Congratulations again! Earning income will certainly help your sites in the long run, particularly as you play with Flash.