Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Monday, March 19, 2007

This Is Your One-Week Warning, Skyhaven Fans...

ATTENTION!!!

This is your ONE-WEEK WARNING... if you are in the middle of the Skyhaven Hunt, you'd best hurry. I am updating Skyhaven Adoptions within ONE WEEK of this post. The Skyhaven Hunt itself is temporarily closed as of this coming update. (I would've waited to update until I had the new Hunt ready to go, but my hand's been forced by Barnes & Noble. They're changing their affiliate program, and long story short if I can't switch to Amazon I will no longer have any book links whatsoever.) All outstanding Gargoyles and Jewelwings will be safe, but the Skyhaven Hunt itself will - once again - be closed for an undetermined lenght of time while I completely rebuild it from the ground up. That means that few, if any, existing puzzles or mazes will be left intact when I do restore the Hunt. That means that, if you're hot on the trail of some particularly elusive prize, you'd best get crackin' on solving it before the update hits the 'net.

When will that happen, you ask?

Within ONE WEEK of today, Monday, March 19 2007.

Consider this a courtesy warning...

Thank you, and happy (hurried) hunting!

No comments: