Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Monday, June 22, 2009

To Anyone Who Has Ever Written or Read Fanfic...

This is probably the least useful or informative post in my entire blog, but I felt a certain obligation to share this.

Basic Instructions: How to Write Fan Fiction (Rated Strong PG)

As a reader and occasional author of fanfic (the G/PG kind), I had to laugh. With so many older shows now freely available to a whole new audience via the Internet, I wonder if this sort of thing isn't being written by a new generation of fans right now. (Assuming, of course, it wasn't written back in the 80's... dear gods of heaven and earth, it better not have been...)

1 comment:

PeppyPilotGirl said...

ROTFLMAO - thanks for sharing that. (And I, too, could have done without the mental image of McCall and B.A. "making sweet, sweet love".)

elstor: a retai estabishment for peope having a certain probem.