Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It is Done (More or Less)

Nearly two weeks of file transfers.

A full day of wrestling with FTP.

And a cold to cap it all off.

But it's done...

Brightdreamer Books - The Reboot

It's a bit bare-bones at the moment, but the content's all there. Feel free to let me know what you think of the new layout and such.

2 comments:

PeppyPilotGirl said...

Looks good to me!!

Brightdreamer said...

Ergh... I should've done more proofreading - I keep finding little unfinished things that bug me.

On the plus side, I'm getting the hang of this FTP thing. I kinda like it...

The planned Skyhaven overhaul, though, will probably have to wait until next year; it's going to take a lot more work than I anticipated. That, plus it's about time to kick off the 2009 Ornament Blitz, which will eat most of my creative energy and free time through December. (For once, I have too many ideas for what to make this year... oooh, decisions, decisions...)