Quote of the Moment

"It's never wrong to hope, Byx," said my mother. "Unless the truth says otherwise."
- from Endling #1: The Last, by Katherine Applegate

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halfway There

Just a quick post, to say that I'm halfway there!

25,000 words down, at least that many more to go!

Track my NaNoWriMo progress via the little widget on the sidebar (at the top over there, just above "About Me).*

So far, so good... I'm getting to the point where I can start doing evil things to people and I haven't run out of things to say yet.

Wish me luck...

* - Sorry, the thing seems very touchy about when it shows up... Anyway, I'm past 27,000 words now, and things are about to take a fairly nasty turn.  About time, too... (11/10/09)

2 comments:

Jade said...

That's great! GOOD LUCK!

Brightdreamer said...

Thanx... just cleared 35k, actually. (I wanted to be further along, but Other Projects (TM) have eaten my weekend.) And the main characters have just lived through their first major catastrophe. At least one of them might make it to the end of the book... maybe...